|Welcome to the homepage of
Shera Raisen, M.D.,
a Los Angeles area integrative medicine physician in Santa Monica, CA.
Dr. Raisen specializes in Bioidentical Hormones for men & women. Doctor Raisen is a member of the International Hormone Society. She also practices nutritional medicine (including I.V. vitamin drips); functional medicine,
and women's health. She utilizes special lab tests, supplements, & customized compounded hormones.
Dr. Raisen utilizes special lab tests, supplements, & customized compounded hormones. These special lab tests are Functional Medicine Lab tests, and a partial list includes the following:
• Adrenal Stress Index
• Gastrointestinal Panel
• Bacterial Overgrowth of Small Intestine
• Intestinal Permeability Test
• Heavy Metal Testing
• Food Allergy
• Nutrient levels in the cells
• 24-hour urine tests for Sex, Adrenal, Thyroid, Growth hormone and other hormones
The labs utilized are Genova, Diagnos-Techs, Spectracell, Doctors Data, and others.
These functional tests are very helpful, especially when the “regular blood labs” look normal.
Included in the thyroid work-up are tests for thyroid antibody levels.
To schedule an appointment,
(by appointment only)
Get added to Our
E-zine Newsletter Mailing List:
Articles & News
*** Notice ***
Dr. Raisen will be on leave until Monday Aug 17th, 2015 and will not be checking email. Please phone the office to reach the doctor on call.
|Green Health Live - Episode 203, Dr. Shera Raisen, Women's Health Issues
Watch This Episode on www.theStream.tv
We sell Metagenics!
visit our Metagenics shop
15% off all Metagenics
- More info -
GET YOUR IV VITAMIN-MINERAL DRIP TODAY!
Hypertension Alert! ~
* Balancing of a person's hormones can provide relief to many symptoms, improve quality of life, and prevent some diseases and deterioration in the body: Read More
* Study Shows Farmed Salmon Have 6-7 Times More PCBs and Toxins than Wild Salmon, read
* Read About mercury poisoning from eating too much fish here and come in today to test your levels.
* There's more to heart disease than cholesterol level; read this article about LDL, HDL, and C-RP. Come in and get your heart disease tests done!